Healthy Ageing Campus - B2B Matchmaking EventPrint this page
Info09 Oct - 10 Oct 09:00 hr - 18:00 hr Healthy Ageing Campus Netherlands Hanzeplein 1 9700 RB Groningen The Netherlands
The Healthy Ageing Campus helps local and regional SMEs to develop partnerships and innovations. Therefore, it will host the Match-Making Event during the ScanBalt Forum of 2014.
All visitors of the ScanBalt Forum 2014 share an interest in the opportunities resulting from the challenges of an ageing society: challenges that are largely impossible to overcome alone. Partnerships are needed. Forums are organized to bring people together: most visitors are looking for ideal collaboration partners.
The Healthy Ageing Campus B2B Matchmaking Event will be organized around the following themes:
- Medical Technology & Devices
- Molecules & Materials
- Development, Testing & Analysis
- Food & Nutrition
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Health Tourism
The Healthy Ageing Campus B2B Matchmaking Event will be organized in two specific timeslots, during the ScanBalt Forum 2014:
- Thursday, 9th of October: 13.00h - 17.00h
- Friday, 10th of October: 13.00h - 17.00h
During each timeslots each participant will be able to schedule up to five individual B2B meetings.
Why to participate?
- Connect to topics and ideas for international collaboration;
- Find and connect with foreign cooperation partners (suppliers, agents, distributors, subcontractors, end-users, etc.);
- Exchange new technologies with foreign partners;
- Connect to ideas and projects for EU funded consortia;
- Find project partners for EU projects;
- Exchange information on foreign markets, trends and opportunities.
For an overview of participants and registration, please click here. Please note that the B2B Matchmaking event is free of charge.
For personal contact please send an email to Ronald Hesse at email@example.com.