In autumn 2014 Project Springboard 2.0 organizes with various parties a master class 'Healthy Business'. The master class is designed for entrepreneurs in Northern Netherlands that are active in the field of healthy ageing. It involves two master classes 'innovative entrepreneurship' for both start-ups and companies that want to grow.
Participants of the master class are challenged to find answers to questions like:
• What is my future earnings?
• How do I reach my customers?
• How to provide adequate funding?
• Who can I collaborate with on innovation?
• What do I do to registration, validation and qualification?
In the download you will find the flyer containing more information about the master class. For more information they can contact Albertine Vledder (email@example.com or 0505752833).