#TAG: The indicative topics of the second call under the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 (IMI 2, see ETPJTI) are known.
It is about the following topics: • RADAR: Remote assessment of disease and relapse;
• Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification;
• Towards a quantitative approach for biological neuropsychiatry;
• The consistency approach to Quality Control in vaccine manufacture;
• Patient knowledge repository to enable patient focused medicine development;
• Pertussis vaccination research.
The second call for proposals will be launched. In December 2014 For more information on the topics of: http://www.imi.europa.eu/content/future-topics
About IMI 2
The Joint Technology Initiative (JTI) Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 is a public-private partnership for European research into innovative medicines. IMI 2 - a sequel to the executed between 2007 and 2013 IMI - wants to develop new drugs accelerate and strengthen the European biopharmaceutical sector.
The first two IMI call is incidentally still until November 12, 2014 open to proposals aimed at "Translational Approaches to disease modifying therapy of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM)" and "Discovery and validation of novel endpoints in dry age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy '(see our post from July 9, 2014: "Call Joint Technology Initiative innovative medicines 2").