Tuesday 14 October 2014Print this page
The investment professional supports (starting) entrepreneurs and researchers with the realization of innovative ideas in the field of Life Sciences and Healthcare.
Within the team of Business Development at Triade the Investment Professional is the expert in the field of investment proposals, create business plans and evaluate business plans of start-ups. Brings financial companies to map, maintain contact with financing partners and manages holdings. Is proactive and identifies promising innovations and business opportunities, but also risks. Negotiates effectively and within the frameworks of Triad, analyzes the information and provides a clear and entrepreneurial advice. Supervises multiple projects in various development stages establishing the company. Put in guiding the entire network of Triade.
▪ Financial expert team within Business Development;
▪ Pro-actively evaluate innovations and opportunities, and clear about the risks;
▪ Advises management on opportunities they need in order to realize growth / improvements;
▪ Identifies trends, is building relevant networks and seeks cooperation with market participants, investors, research institutes;
▪ Is responsible for the financial reporting of investments and provides on the basis of the financial manager knows all advice to business development and management;
▪ Works in multi-disciplinary teams.
▪ HBO / WO working and thinking level, degree in business administration / economics, finance;
▪ Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a similar function;
▪ Team and project work used;
▪ Experience in business services is a plus;
▪ Displays quality in service.
▪ Takes calculated risk;
▪ Results-oriented, enthusiastic and proactive attitude;
▪ Social skills, ambitious and driven;
▪ Excellent knowledge relevant automation and skilled with Excel;
▪ Being able to advise managers, directors and participations in financial and operational reports;
▪ Flexible attitude, helpful and collegial attitude;
▪ Fluency in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
Triade, affiliated with the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) is divided into four sections. Real Estate, Services, Finance and Business Development. Triade is a network organization with specific expertise and experience, manages property on behalf of UMCG and organization, participates in numerous life science and healthcare companies, run administrations. Business Development evaluates innovative ideas from entrepreneurs and researchers in the field of life science and care and support (starting) entrepreneurs draw up a business plan and / or investment. Business Development service in researching funding opportunities and the (legal and business) establishment or starting a company. The site www.triadegroep.nl provides more information and insight into the current shareholdings and activities.
Triade works with an excellent benefits package. The work conditions comply with the Collective Labour Agreement for Medical Centres (CAO-UMC), the weight of the work, training and experience. Practical simulations can be part of the procedure.
Are you interested in this position and would like more information or you know someone who might fit the profile and may be interested, please contact us.